cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Control : Sales document to Sales document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have a requirement relating to copy control between sales document to sales document i.e Creating a contract with reference to an already existing data.

Please consider the following example:

Contract A

Valid from: 01-01-2010

Valid to: 31-12-2010

Material Code: X1

Material Pricing Group: Y1

To enable the users to create a contract with reference to this existing one i set up the copy control between the document types:

Source document type: ZM05

Target document type: ZM05

In VA41 transaction i chose "Create with Reference" and chose the contract tab and entered Contract "A" number.

In the overview screen the system populates the valid from date as : 01.01.2011 - At item level validity dates is copied same as of contract A.

Second observation is certain material specific data such as material pricing group does not get copied. Client wants such details also to get copied over into the new contract.

Could you please provide your valuable inputs on where we can make the settings to copy the data exactly as it was maintained in the existing contract ?

Thank you

Regards

Siddharth Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VTAA, Maintain DataTransfer Requirements as 102(Bus.data/item compl).

Then you will get material pricing group data in the new contract.

Thanks and regards,

A.Govindaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to tcode: VTAA and set the the pricing type as 'G' Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes and you can try again.

If you still dont understand, you can send message to me and I will show you some printscreen as I cant show you the print screen here.

Thanks.