cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Revenue Account Determination not working for different materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am trying to get different materials to post their sales revenue into different accounts. have created new material account assignment groups and I have assigned these to the materials in question. I have created account keys and I have assigned these to the pricing procedure. Lastly, I have assigned GL accounts in VKOA using Cust Grp/Material Grp/Acct Key. I am thinking with this I should have my billing document posting to different revenue accounts but this is not happening. Am I missing something? Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Esi

VF02, Enter billing doc no, click environment on top, Account determination analysis, click revenue accounts. Select each line item and click your pricing condition. You would get to know why system is not picking the right access.

BR

Deepu Pillai

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear,

for different materails please check the account assignment group for each material you have to post the sales values.

now please check the exact customer group which you have given in customer master data and material group in material master data against the G/L accounts.

if every thing is correct then you can go the change billing document account determination analysis for further analysis on the same.

regards,

balajia