cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display attachments in SAP work list (at user decision) from portal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How can we get the uploaded attachment form portal to SAP UWl .

We have requirement like user wants to upload the travel expenses related documents (.PDF,.Txt or .doc files) in portal that attachments needs to available in approver inbox as link at user decision level.

We have done the binding part and we are getting the attachment from first level to next level but unable to get the attachments uploaded in portal.

I found one link but itu2019s not working.

SAP_WAPI_GET_ATTACHMENTS by using this function module I am getting only OBJECT_ID SOFM

DESCRIPT Office Document

SHORTTEXT Office Document

Please help....good Rewards for useful answers ....

Edited by: RameshG on Jan 12, 2011 7:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

close

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ramesh,

Need your help!

While creating travel expense request from Enterprise Portal, travelers create few attachments [pdf/doc/xms/txt] and then save the travel expense reports.

A workflow then gets triggered and this travel expense report reached the SAP Inboxes of the checkers [in the finance department].

The issue here is that these checkers do not have access to enterprise portal and they expect to see the attachments [that the traveler has created via the portal] via corresponding work items in their SAP Inboxes u2013 which currently is not happening!

I checked the trip transaction that got created [in the backend / in SAP] and found the u2018attachment listu2019 menu option in GOS being disabled [may be because there is not even one attachment that has come to the backend!]

What needs to be done so that the attachments can even be viewed from the backend / from SAP Inbox? Does this involve coding?

Please suggest!

Br,

Hari