cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order directly procured

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all, I am working in SRM 7.0

I know that when I create a purchase requisition with direct procurement shopping cart, default account assignment is U. But for example if shopping cart has all data complete and generate a purchase order, which account assignment put as default?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you check the Order as DIRECT, during good receipt / invoice verification,account posting happens to your inventory GL accounts. as per MM logistics configuration GL account settings

As Virendra said sc account assignment wil be cleaerd.

DO good receipt and check the material document and FI postings and refer your account view in the material master valuation class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muthu, yes, I know that. But I am refering to purchase order that is created when you create a shopping cart as direct.

If you create a shopping cart as direct and it generates a purchase requisition in SRM, then purchase requisition has as account assignment category U.

In this case, I want to create a shopping cart as direct, but it generates a purchase order in SRM. Which account assignment category put?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you order as DIRECT, PO will be created in SRM and copy will be sent to ECC system .

There will not be any account assignment folder/ data in the PO.

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Order for Direct Materials in SRM is completed by selecting the indicator ORDER AS DIRECT Material in the SRM SC. If you select that indicator, Account assignment will not be required in the Shopping cart in this case

Regards

Virender Singh