cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are using SAP AFS we have the concept of grid here.

We have different types of materials , where one material will be manufactured in house and where we are maintiaing the planned delivery time as zero days and the other material which we are doing external procuerement we are maintaining the planned delivery time as 75 days.( IN MRP2 View in material master )

Now when i create a sales for the first material , system by defualt will be pick the delivery date as today date , but for the second material , if there is no stock system will pick the delivery date after 75 days , i dont want that , the system should pick todays date only . Is there any option for that .......

regards

rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

With the result of Availability check, system will propose the possible future delivery date, if there is no stock available is completely depends on your customization.

Activation of Delivery proposal based on Customization in Tx: OVZJ.

Once its activated, now system tries to determine the future delivery date through forward scheduling ( Today's date+ GR processing time + Planned delivery time ( which can be maintained in Purhcase Info Record-ME11). This depends on "RLT-Replenishment Lead Time" check mark in Tx:OVZ9.

While checking availablility, if you want the system to consider RLT ( maintained in MMR),then leave this field "Untick" else " mark" this field.

It seems, in your 2nd material, you dont want to do "RLT" calculation. mark this field & test. but any changes in availability check will have impact for other materials in which this checking rule is in use. in other words, you can have different checking rule for such materials.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajesh,

there is a concept called delivery group in SAP.

which schedules the Material Availability Dates basing on the availability of different materials.

here these dates are clubbed together and system proposes one single delivery date.

i think this satisfies your requriment.

regards,

balajia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

In the IMG sales document type , under the tab: Requested del. date / pricing date/ purchase order date,

you can choose the check box for Propose Deliv date.

this will populate the today's date as delivery date in the sales order.

hope this helps.

Thanks,

Srini.