cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAP_MAIN_DOCEMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi WDAbap experts,

now we are on ECC 6.0 Ehp4 and ESS and MSS 1.41 , we want to use Performanace Management document, when we try to check it we have Application Called HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT which is bulld in WebDunpro ABAP (WDA), this application is used in HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_ESS (for ESS) and HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_MSS (For MSS), and HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT application calls the Class CL_HRHAP00_STARTPG_POWL, so now we have some custom requrement to add in the application said above.

So my question is : how do we take the Zcopys of all this application and exactly where we link ...like for Example

HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_MSS --> calls (here where in code we link) -->HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT >calls (here where in code we link)> class CL_HRHAP00_STARTPG_POWL

I appreciate your help.

Thanks and regards

Vijai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please try to make use of WD enhancement framework instead of copying the whole application.

If you can explicitly telll us what modification you want to do in web dynpro part we might help you in better way.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Koen, Pradeep,

First i thank you for taking your time and aswering my question,

please find here are few requirement what we have

1.Removing/Hide of Create/Createmultiple button in HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_ESS/HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_MSS

2.Adding Second level employee to Drop down of Employee in under section Quick Criteria Maintenance view in HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_MSS

3.adding of auto save,spellcheck function in appraisal document (HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT).

ETC......

how can we do this , can we have ehancements , and how do we add it to Standard HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_ESS, HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_MSS and HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT.

I appreciate your help.

Thanks and regards

Vijai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1.Removing/Hide of Create/Createmultiple button in HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_ESS/HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_MSS

You can achieve this by user personalization. Go to your application in se80 -- execute in admin mode- right click on button go to setting for current configuration-make the field invisible.

2.Adding Second level employee to Drop down of Employee in under section Quick Criteria Maintenance view in HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_MSS

I guess this can done from POWL feeder class you have to go to your POWL feeder class and make the changes in appropriate methods.

3.adding of auto save,spellcheck function in appraisal document (HAP_MAIN_DOCUMENT).

Sorry I did not get this point what exactly you want to do.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

thank you it was useful information, but for 1st item Removing/Hide of Create/Createmultiple button in HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_ESS/HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_MSS

when i go to Se80 and try to test/excute HAP_START_PAGE_POWL_UI_ESS i get null pointer error message

any help

Regards

Vijai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please check if your used id is maintained properly in the R3 system from which you are trying to open the application. Please assign a well maintained PERNR to your id with proper roles and authorization.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do not remove any button.. instead you can make its visibility as 0 ( hide) that to by using enhancement framework.

since it is POWL component check that button ( action handler method) or Text of the button is written in any methods of WDA component or standard POWL methods.

Use ST22 to find why it is givign null point error.

Regards,

Kranthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

before trying to copy the applications and deal with the complicated linking of services,

try this: [Modification free enhancements|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/c5/f4b9422e0fb911e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm]

Grtz,

Koen