cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCA file for J2EE ENGINE CONNECTIVITY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am looking for the SCA file for the Software Component J2EE ENGINE CONNECTIVITY 7.00 (SP7). I would like download that from Service Market Place. But I am unable to find that.

I found one component called SAP J2EE ENGINE 7.00 (SAPJEE22_0-10003469.SCA). Not sure if this is the same as J2EE ENGINE CONNECTIVITY 7.00 (SP7).

I also tried to search it in s/w download section in marketplace, but did not find any.

Could any one kindly tell me the SCA file and the download path in market place?

Thanks.

Regards,

Sujit.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juan,

Thanks for your reply. Basically, its a SC (software component) and should be a SCA file.

Here my target is to get the specific file J2EE ENGINE CONNECTIVITY 7.00 and deploy as java component.

I am unable to find that package in market place. But it is a SAP standard component.

Do you have any clue how can I find it?

Thanks & Regards,

Sujit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check the contents of the SCA archives using winrar (or open them via the SDM tool as mentioned earlier) and check if an archive j2ee connectivity is in it.. I have checked a couple of archives, but could not find this particular file..

Where did you got this "J2EE ENGINE CONNECTIVITY 7.00" from? Is it mentioned in a note? Where do you need it for?

The main components of the stack are in SAP-J2EE and SAP-J2EECOR, so I would expect it in one of these..

Kind regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mark,

Thanks for your reply.

I have opened both JEE and JEECOR with WinRAR and search all the *.sda & *.jar files.

But the specific file "J2EE ENGINE CONNECTIVITY 7.00 (J2EE-CONN)" is not found.

It seems its integral part of one of this SCAs'.

Please tell me which one of the above contains the J2EE-CONN.

I have a requirement from development team that to import this J2EE-CONN component in NWDI track. Its already present in our SLD as a Software Component, but we are unable to find this anywhere.

Thanks & Regards,

Sujit.

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sujit,

As said by Juan, it is not J2EE ENGINE CONNECTIVITY, but it called as EP CONNECTIVITY.

Thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anil,

I am not sure about EP CONNECTIVITY. But the component I am referring is J2EE ENGINE CONNECTIVITY 7.00 (J2EE-CONN).

This is in the list of SCs in SLD.

My new finding is, this component is most probably integrated in SAP-JEE. There is .jar file and the name of the jar file is: connectorimpl.jar. Most probably this is the connectivity component.

I will update if I find anything further. Please let me know if you have more information on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Sujit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked the contents of the sca file using the SDM? This might give you some insight of the components...

Kind regards,

Mark

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you talking about EP Connectivity?

Then do a search for EP Connectivity and you'll get the list of current packages.

Regards

Juan