Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection lot is generated automatically but cannot be seen in QE72

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inspection lot is generated automatically but cannot be seen in QE72

If check in QA11 the following results displays:

-Error message: The function you selected cannot be carried out: Access usage decision

-RED light in CRTD

Is there any configurations in SPRO I need to check?

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

ur inspection lot is in created status.

create inspection plan (if it is not craeted) and attach it in qa02.

inspection lot status will change to REL, and then u can see it in QE72 (if u have set 'Check Char. ' indicator in inspection type in materia master)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created inspection plan prior the creation of good receive, which should create the inspection batch automatically.

Is there any place I can check and verify?

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

if inspection plan in present then it should attach automatically provided that 'auto assignment' indicator is set in material master inspection type.

check the status maintained in inspection plan is similar to status mentioned at config settings in inspection type.

these can be the reason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry I'm new to the QM, but how to check the auto assignement settings for specific material?

Many thanks!

Regards,

Daniel

Former Member
0 Kudos

u can check 'auto assignment' indicatior in material master quality view. in inspection setup to fo inspection type and check 'auto assignment' indicator at the botom of the screen. if this indicator is set then inspection plan is attached to inspectio lot as soon as gr is posted.

also check the uasge in inspection plan and in inspection type setting in cong (SPRO> quality managementquality inspection--> inspection lot creation > maintain inspection type>01 for ex. -->Task list usage

these 2 should be same.

Answers (0)