cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation Print Preview problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the print preview problem for a particular user. When we tried to check the print preview of confirmation from our end even we are facing the same problem.

When we are opening the PDF we are getting message as "Adobe Reader could not open print preview because it is neither supported file type or because the file has been damaged(for example,it was sent as an email attachment and was not correctly decode)."

We are using SRM version 6.0 , Classic scenario. My doubt is do any thing matters in the PO for viewing the confirmation print preview in SRM? or will there be any setting not to view the Print preview in SRM or in PO of back end?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Clauida,

I have checked our system, window size has the same way you said for the form BBP_CONF.

As you said when window widht is adjusted, product category is going wrong, do you have any fix or SAP note for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

See SAP OSS Note 1559738. In addition to changing the width on node P_FIRST> W_INFO, the width on node P_FOLLOW> W_INFO also needs to be changed. Both nodes should have width = 95.00 MM

Regards,

Pat

Former Member
0 Kudos

No - we are not able to. Let me know if you have any solution for this.

Regards

Lokesh Bollineni.

Former Member
0 Kudos

We're woring with SAP via OSS Note - hope to get resolution within the next two days.

Keep you posted.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we also encounter this error before for shopping cart print preview, which occurs only for some users.

we found out that it has something to do with the authorization. so i suggest that you also check the authorization of the users.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

here we go:

reason of it is the wrong definition of the Form /SRM_BBP_CONF. On page P_FOLLOW the window W_INFO has width 85 mm. Meanwhile the table TAB_INFO has width 90 mm. Please adjust the window's width (set it not less then window width) to

avoid the issue.

Now we're having a working preview for shopping carts with more than one item. Nethertheless, there is now one issue, where the product category is doubled per line. Therefore the smartform needs to be adjusted.

Cheers,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you solve the issue in the meantime?

We are facing the same.

Cheers,

Claudia