cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Forum for Mobile Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

I have just been involved in a European implementation of SAP CRM 4.0 with a rollout of the Mobile Sales Application to 250 laptops.

As this falls outside 'NetWeaver' at the moment I found that we were breaking new ground in terms of some of the problems we faced. It would have been very useful to have a forum to share the mobile sales experience and to see if other customers were facing the same difficluties.

Is it possible to set up a new forum to deal with this? I have a lot of experience that can be shared especially related to the data rollout within a short space of time using the Rollout Manager.

Regards,

Graham

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I would also be very interested in a forum for Mobile Sales. I've been working in this area for more than three years and encountered many interesting things to share with others.

As the technology platform is the same for Mobile Sales and Mobile service I suggest to call it something like CRM Field Applications.

Best regards,

Boris Dingenouts

gregorw
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Graham and Boris,

as the at the SAP Community.

Regards

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gregor,

I suppose I saw the Mobile Sales side as being part of the Mobile Infrastructure but still outside 'Netweaver' at the moment, hence the request for a sub-group.

For the moment I'll post into the Mobile Infrastructure forum as well as into the Mobile Sales CRM Forum in the community and see if there is a difference in response. I would prefer to use the MI forum here as it will be a better place for sharing knowledge, scripts, code etc.

Regards,

Graham