Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronous interface scenario ...

former_member181967
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm facing a problem regarding a sync interface using a BPM. So, i've my IM with the input msg(fileresp) and output msg(filereq) and the 1º step in BPM is a Receive for my filereq with Mode Opens S/A Bridge. Thus, if i run my interface using Runtime Workbench no problem at all as the result in the BPM give the status Completed (looking at the PE).

Regarding this interface i've generated a corresponding WebService thus it must be invoke from outside XI. In the WS my input file is fileresp and output is filereq and i assume that is correct, right ?!?!?

When this WS is invoked from sender system it reaches XI but an error ocurred such as

BPE_ADAPTER>UNKNOWN_MESSAGE ... no object type found for this message; check the activation of the corresponding process

Can anyone give an help about this ?!?!?

Thanks in advance,

JMMatos

Message was edited by: José Matos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you able to see messages in the BPM container. Check this by going to SXMB_MONI->PE->Worklfow log.

Also check the BPM once in the Repository with Syntax check i.e F7.

Then check the Receiver Determinations between

1)Sender Service and BPM

2) BPM and Receiver Service

Also check the go to IntegratioN process in the configuration and go to Menu->Services->click on the Refresh the interfaces.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

moorthy

former_member181967
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Moorthy,

I've checked all the things that u refer but as i mentioned before by the time that the Web Service is invoked by the sender system i receveid the xml message and i got a red flag refereing the BPE_ADAPTER as UNKNOWN ... looking thru the SXI_CACHE my BPM as status 0 and the receiver determination still has at the Configured Receiver the Condition refering that No Receiver Assignable=>Error Message ...

Thanks anyway ...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Have you fixed the problem? I'm facing a similar problem now, if you have any ideas, would you please share with me you?

my email is : luis.starr@gmail.com

Thanks

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi José,

Please check these threads..

Hope these are of some help!

cheers,

Prashanth

former_member181967
Participant
0 Kudos

hi Prashanth,

I've look at the threads u send and regarding the SXI_CACHE my BPM as status 0. But if i look at my receiver determination and as i double click on it i see that the Configured Receiver has an Condition saying that

No Receiver Assignable=>Error Message

. Are u aware of this ?!?!

Thanks,

Message was edited by: José Matos