cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table where changes in condition records are maintained.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The value for a condition type in a billing document is Rs, 1278. It is different from the value maintained for the condition type in the billing date, ie Rs 1152. I am guessing that at the time of creation of the billing document the value was 1278. Then, the record was deleted and a new record with the value 1152 was created. In which table or report can I see all such changes?

Thanking you in anticipation,

Kasturi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Kindly try this:

1st get the condition number for your billing document through table VBRK-> KNUMV (Doc. condition) .

Then once you got the KNUMV, then go toto table KONV enter KNUMV received at 1st step and enter your condition type ->at field 'KSCHL'.Execute.

You will get the value stored for respective condition while saving the billing document on respective date.

I hope this will help you.

With Best Regards,

RB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, finally was able to trace the value picked up in the billing document. Post creation of the billing document, the record must have been deleted and a new one created with overlapping validity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please check with condition record number.

not with sales/delivery/billing document numbers.

regards,

balajia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you have two options here:

(1). The changes will be in tables CDHDR & CDPOS. You can query these with Object = COND_A. Enter any other selctions which you know (user, date etc).

(2). You can run report RV16ACHD. This report can also be accessed from the condition records screen (Environment -- Changes --Change report).

hope i have given information on your requriment.

regards,

balajia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Putting in COND_A as object as sales order as document number. Not getting any data whereas there have been changes in condition records. Tried with the billing document number too. Yet, no data fetched.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have maintained the condition records then you can get the change details from VK12 select Environment and then changes.

I t will give the changes made to condition records for that condition type.

There are two possible methods of displaying change documents:

From VK12

• Choose Environment

® Changes ® For condition record.

Change data for the selected condition record(s) will be displayed.

• Choose Environment

® Changes ® Report.

A selection screen will appear where you can choose multiple criteria for displaying change documents. The result of the selection report is displayed in three hierarchy levels.

Or if if the condition record has been entered manually then from VF03 Select Environment and then changes.

regards

former_member212322
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Prashanth,

My query resolved too 🙂

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

or else you can generate a pricing report:

You can create customized report in SPRO-> Sales and Dist -> basic functions ->Pricing ->Maintain pricing reports (t.code V/LA for create).

Here you can add fields Sales org, dis. channel, div, customer, material, condition type, valid on (date) from respective table (for example 005 for customer/material) for report formats.

You can also check whether SAP standard reports in the drop-down list of V/LD.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any table where I can see the records which were deleted? I can access all the changes made. However, the value which is picked up in the billing document is not present among the many changes. I feel the record was deleted post the creation of the billing document. Also, a new record was created which was valid on that date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Go to SE11 and check all A tables, i.e., all tables with AXXX format. for eg. A118, A005, A006, A004, A029 for PR00.

there give KSCHL as 'PR00' and you can also give validity dates (so that you can know the recent changes).

But in this A tables, you cant get price/rate value. So, to get price value, you need to fetch KNUMH field value from this A table and put in KONP table to get price.

So, this way you can find price details for condition type. If you want to delete recent changes, you can do with help of abaper.

regards,

balajia