cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Routine in pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

My client needs to do a calculation on the cost of the material to derive the Price of the material. So i have gone for a new routine. The values are coming perfectly when i debug, but it is not coming in the conditions value.I hardcoded a value in routine and it is coming in conditions. Bu tthe calculated value is not coming.. please suggest

Thanks in advance

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are seeing the value assigned in debug - but it doesn't end up in the conditipn when you save - this could be due to the condition type being a group condition. Check this. If so, try the scenario without the group condition flag on the condition type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Run the program RV80HGEN to genarate the routine.. check the routine Active box in VOFM.

regards

kedasu.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harish,

I have some qiestions to you please.

Your sales price would be Cost price+ Markup. To acheive this why do you require a routine?

VPRS = 100

PR00= 100*1.3 = 130

Thanks & regards,

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

My client needs to do a calculation on the cost of the material to derive the Price of the material.

is your client is not using CO module for flowing of cost from CO.

instead of hardcoding them in routine, please do some arthematic calculations and save the out put in some buffer when ever you want to retrieve from it you can retrieve or when ever system is using the pricing procedure for the sale order or pricing generation it throw it in the sale order.

hard code is suggested answer, i think so harish but its easy to do it.

i hope i have given you necessary information on this requriment.

regards,

balaia