cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No account assignment exists; enter an account assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

While transferring a Purchase Req from ECC to SRM, I am getting the below error in SRM under SLG1.

No account assignment exists; enter an account assignment

Since we are transferring a Plant stock, I assume that no additional account assignment is required in ECC. SInce we are using PPS module, the Fund Center, Fund, Functional Area, Budget Period, Grant, Commitment Item is populated in ECC under Account Assignment area within ECC.

We are using SRM 7.0 Ext Classic Scn with ECC 6.0.

Please provide some help.

Thanks

Jancy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked all settings and G/L account is also good. But my question is can we create a PR without Account Assignment (since we are using Funds Management) and pass it to SRM using the standard ExtReq transfer program.

former_member206968
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using without acc. assigned PRs, then make sure that Plant/Storage location attributes are correctly defined for the RFC user which is used for transferring PR.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plant/Storage locations are correctly assigned in the Org Struture for the RFC User.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in SRM 7.0 -SPRO

Cross applications Basic setting Account assignmentdefine g/l account for prodcut catgoreis

check the g/l accout for the product category -tick the default one--

normally all the G/l account validations are done at ECC 6.0 ..check the account assignment in ECC 6.0 also.

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The G/L product group combination is in SRM. But in ECC, the PR created has not account assignment category. SRM is looking for some account assignment category to come in. If the Account assigmnet is null, PR will not be transferred. How can i make it to work by standard SRM functionality.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The material group in ECC 6.0 is equivalent to Product categories in SRM.

I hope you know this.

Please create a G/L account in SRM for the same material group in ECC6.0 .

Example: Material Group : CATEGORY1 -- 661400 in ECC6.0

Maintain the same CATEGORY1- 661400 in SRM in the path as mentioned earlier

G/L account is determined by the ECC 6.0

create a P.R in ECC6.0 and transfer

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar