cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Mapping Approver

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I'm configuring role mapping within CUP and am having problems with assigning approvers to the MAIN role. The error I'm getting is "Error creating request. Approver not found for the following: INSERT ROLE"

When I assign approvers at the assiociated technical role level say if I have 4 roles, I assign an approver to all 4 roles it works perfectly fine. If I remove them and assign the approved at the MAIN role level I get the error above. Any suggestions.

Also, I've tried this will all of the following scenarios.

Creating the Main role in ECC, importing it, create mapping of technical roles and assigning approvers at the Main role level. - ERROR

Create Main role in CUP and assign it to ECC, create mapping of technical roles and assigning approvers at the Main role level. - ERROR

Create Fake System in CUP, Create Main Role in CUP and assign to fake system, create mapping of technical roles and assign approvers at the Main role level.

As stated above each of these scenarios work when assigning approvers at the technical role level but not when I only assign the approver at the main role level.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kyle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to have approvers for all the roles.

Rgds,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've been able to test this out and it appears you can set an approver ONLY at the main role level. My issue was that my CAD approver was not correct.

Thanks for the feedback.