cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MC+2 Running in Batch program - Can you set default Drill Down

tony_romain
Explorer
0 Kudos

Users are running MC+2 weekly with a specific selection version "filters on material numbers".

They run the report weekly and save numbers for the top drill down (Sales Org), then double click and save numbers for 2nd drill down (Month).

The users are asking us to create batch program that runs MC+2 with selection on a weekly basis and send to defined printer in SAP. I can create batch and print out the top drill down numbers; but cannot find setting that can be saved to execute report in batch and print 2nd drill down (Month)

Notes:

MC+2

Execute with Selection Version Z001

Filters on material numbers and dates

Standard Drill Down

Sales Org > Month > Dist Chan > Division > Sales District > Sold To > Material

Edited by: Tony Romain on Nov 9, 2010 11:11 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

You should try the following:

Dedicate a separate batch user for this batch job run.

In "MC+2" select "User Settings" add this dedicated UserID for USER, and change

the default drilldown for this User. (Choose characteristics...)

Save it as the user's default drilldown.

Define your background job with this dedicated user in the program step RMCV0300.

Rgds,

Barna

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

MC+2 RMCV0300 SIS: SalesOrg.Invoiced Sales; Selec

goto SE91 to chec which program is assigned to it.

follow the steps:

You can use transaction code SM 36 to create a background job where in you have to give your job details ie you ABAP PROGRAM name that you want to schedule, your priority , you need to tell it what is the peridicity in which you want to run the rprogram by scheduling it , once you create the job you can schedule it in SM37.

about drill down report after executing the report in batch jobs i am not sure whether it is possible or not.

Thank you!

tony_romain
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks, my ABAP person already has the first part programmed. We are looking for a way to default to the 2nd drill down level in the report.

Tony