Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProject descriptions in Display working time report

robertobonomo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

in our system we set the integration with HR, and we tranfer via ALE personnel numbers from R/3 to BP in cProject. We record time with timesheet to wbs linked to cProject tasks.

I have a problem in report CATS_DA "Display working time" with cProject descriptions

In this report, fields CPR_TEXT & CPR_OBJTEXT in the CATSDB_ALV output structure are always blank. I checked table IAOM_CPRO_EXAT in R/3, where cProject description can be found, but it seems that no access to this table is done when executing CATS_DA.

Any idea how to show cproject task and project destription in CATS_DA?

Thanks in advance

Roberto

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

I think, the description of the project should be retrieved remotely from cProject system.

You can apply the check report in

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=61926

and debug the result of the call:

• Get worklist for cProjects

CALL FUNCTION 'DPR_API_CATS_WORKLIST' DESTINATION lt_receivers

EXPORTING

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

robertobonomo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Zhembo,

thanks for your reply.

I executed Z_CAT2_CPRO_ANALYSE without any problem, even in debug in the point you specified, so I think the connection and customizing between systems are OK, but in report CATS_DA I still can't see the cProject/task description.

Roberto

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

I mean, that the function call is the single place to retrieve the description of the project or task. So that in debug mode to see, if the description of object are retrieved or not. In this way, we can at least determine, if the problem is in the cProject side or the CATS side.

I do think, your customizing settings are correct, otherwise the items would not be in your work list.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

robertobonomo
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Zhembo,

this FM retrieve correclty all info about cProject objects, even task descriptions (the value of fieldname T_TASK_TEXT is correct), so I think the problem is in the CATS side.

Regards

Roberto