cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract determination in Service Desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have implemented the Service Desk according to the VAR scenario documentation.

The contract détermination is set to manual for header and item

When we open a new message, we have 2 error logs related to this contract saying that there is one contract for the header and one for the item. When we double click on it in expert mode a new window opens to select the unique contract we have for the header and the item repectively.

And now we got a strange behaviour. As soon as it is selected, everything closes and we get back to the workcenter. Even when we try to get back on item details of the expert mode it does the same. So it is imposible to check again the item details with the contract

1. Is it normal that manual contract determination passes through an error that you can handle only in expert mode ? I would expect a popup for message processor to chose directly when he opens the message but no error...

2. Did someone already had this kind of issue ? Why can't I see the item detail

For info when i change the screen profile setup from SRV_SLFN_2 to SRV_ABA i can go into item details but as soon as i click on contract tab same behaviour

Thanks in advance for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

fernando_rocha1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

Please, take a look at this guide:

Advanced Configuration Guide Service Desk for Service Providers SAP Solution Manager 7.0 EhP1

February 2010

5 Service Level Agreement

5.1.4 Determining Service Contracts (Contract Determination)

https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000122472008E/SERVDESK_VAR_ADV-E_V6.PDF

I hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Fernando Rocha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your reply but this is exactly the guide we applied.

There are not enough details for some customizing points in this doc. Can someone help with providing what is defined in a working service desk with SIVA ?

1. Define Transaction types

What is in SLFV définition ?

2.Define Copy Control for Transaction Types

I think there should be sth defined between SLFV and SIVA. Copy routines ? checkboxes ?

Note that the documentation doesn't handle this point

3.Define Copy Control for Item Types

I have "D copy all conditions" between SOL3 (contract) and SOL4 (service)

Am I missing sth else as contract determination seems to work because it's the good one that is selected, but as soon as it is selected i cannot show the excerpt of the contract because it leaves directly the message...

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Found the reason of this issue.

When passing through CRM_DNO_MONITOR I affected manually a contract.

Then I got this message "Object CRMTE_CCKPT_H_IB_BORDERSO does not exist in the Web Repository"

Thanks to this message I could find note 1454138 that solves the problem

Problem was that this message wasn't displayed anywhere else. I tried some traces without finding something relevent.

Hope it will help

Answers (0)