SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Value Only" Merchandise Category???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

I created a new Merchandise Category and tried to create a "Value Only" reference article for it. But when I choose the "WERP value only", I am getting an error that "value only can't be used as the article type". Is there any way to create any Merchandise Category as "value only"?

Regards,

Maheshwaran. I

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For value only article you have to create like this.

1. Create Merchandise Category in WG21... then create a MG Reference Article with article type FOOD (excl. perishables), here maintain all the details in (basic data, listing, Purchasing... all the views).

2. After creation of that go to WG22.. enter the merchandise category then click on "MC category Article".. now you can start creating Value only article.

For more details: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_pserv464/helpdata/EN/fa/6a376542ef11d2a64b00104b57eaa3/content.htm

Regards

GK.

0 Kudos

Hi Maheshwaran,

I think the mistake you are making is that you are trying to assign a Value Only article as a reference article which is not possible. It can be assigned as the MC article.

Regards

Kaizad.