cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Budget Tolerance verbiages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need to display different verbiages for the same Budget tolerance Action. Here to the Action 1(Warning) I need to display verbiage 1 if it is in between 85 to 90 and verbiage 2 if it is in between 91 to 100.

Required different message nou2019s should display for the different usages to the same Action in the commitment screens ( PR/PO).

Can achieve this with configuration Or I need to go for any Function module which satisfies the above requirement.

Thanks in advance.

John.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You will get the messages in standard - ' budget exhausted' and 'budget exceeded' for PR/PO commitment depending on the customization setting for warning and error settings in budget profile. You can check for message numbers in MM customization. Are you looking for something else?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

My Requirement is

(1) When the project reaches 85% to 90%.While creating the commitments, I want the system should populate a warning message In the pr screen u201D The project has reached 85% to 90% mark of budgetu201D instead of regular message with message type BP613.

(2) When it reaches to 91% to 100% it should populate u201CThe project has reached 91% to 100% mark of the budgetu201D.

But in the above two requirement the Action should be same that is 1.Warning.

Required different message nou2019s should display for the different usages to the same Action in the commitment screens ( PR/PO).

Thanks in Advance,

John.

NathanGenez
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have no answer but would love to see an enhancement to the standard tolerance level config where you could add additional criteria for a Z* message class.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont have straight answer, but I would like to share some information. There is an user exit available EXIT_SAPLBPFC_002 this influences the action of availability control. Discuss with your ABAPer and see whether you can achieve your requirement by this exit.

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We are using this exit to to give the message of our choice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virendra,

Seems the userexit EXIT_SAPLBPFC_002 maches my reqirement . As yoy mentioned you are already using this, Could you explain in a briefl the logic need tobe mentioned in this , rater i can explain to the abaper.

Thanks in Advance,

John.

Former Member
0 Kudos

is this in ECC or BW query?