cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to define Manual Entry for Price Cond. according to SD document cat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we use the PR00 price condition and we set manual entries (T685A-KMANU) C (Manual entry has priority) in V/06.

For the invoice to customer we would like to keep this entry, user can modify the price condition.

But we use intercompany process we would like to forbid the price modification in this case.

For the invoice intercompany we should set a D (Not possible to process manually).

How can we keep the C for invoice to customer and the D for the intercompany ?

I think we will use SD document category TVFK-VBTYP to define if T685A-KMANU has to be C or D ?

Can we customize it? If not could you give us the way to implement it.

Thanks

Regards,

Pierre

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Generally, I always use a different pricing procedure for intercompany. If you have this setup, you can do the following;

1. Create an 'Intercompany price' condition type - say ZI00 - as a copy of PR00

2. Set the Manual entries = 'D' for the ZI00.

3. Set the reference condition type of ZI00 as PR00.

4. In the inter-company pricing procedure - use ZI00 in place of PR00

This way, you get the different behaviour in the two scenarios - but only have to maintain the price conditions in Pr00.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thank you for your response.

If I set your recommendation, will I get the same ZI00 in the interco invoice than the order in case of modification of PR00 in the SO?

Example:

- The PR00 comes from condition records automatically, user modifies pricing condition in the order.

- I keep the process flow and bill my customer with an invoice. In the billing copy control, G (Copy pricing elements unchanged and redetermine taxes) is set in the price type.

I should get the same price in the order and in the invoice.

- I launch the interco invoice, and get the ZI00 price condition.

Does the system redetermine condition record of PR00 or does it take into account the user modification which took place in the order?

How can I make sure PR00 in the Invoice equal the ZI00 in the intercompany incoice ?

Thanks

Regards

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

new but not least information : we do not use a lot of condition record... We can not use a condition reference.

Should we use an user exit to define manual entry according to SD document cat ?

If yes, which one ?

Thanks

Regards,

Pierre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pierre,

I would try adding a condition base formula to dynamically change the control. This would be something like - to change to setting to disallow manually changes.

IF KOMK-AUART EQ '...'

XKOMV-KMANU = 'D'

ENDIF.

OR

You can try

USEREXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION (module pool SAPMV61A, program MV61AFZA)

Sincerely,

J ALbert

Answers (0)