cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

while accessing lighthammer getting missing HTML Source File error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

While tryining to logon to Lighthammer I am getting below error:

(Missing HTML Source File: D:/Lighthammer/Illuminator/Temp/HomePages/admin/HomePage_admin.htm)

On checking at location D:/Lighthammer/Illuminator/Temp/HomePages/admin I found that folder admin is not available

and when we restore it from backup it get deleted as soon as we try to logon again.

This is happening with all other users also. As a workarround we first logon to Lighthammer and when it gives error we paste folder for corresponding user (admin in this case) with home page under D:/Lighthammer/Illuminator/Temp/HomePages then it works.

We are using MII version 11.5 on windows 2003.

Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Ajay Sehgal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Does this directory exist on your system?

<drive letter>/Inetpub/wwwroot/Illuminator/HomePages

For experimental purposes, I have moved the Temp directory to my desktop, and when I logged on again, the Temp/HomePages directory was recreated. Or, perhaps there is a permissions issue.

Kind Regards,

Diana Hoppe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

Thanks for you Reply.

I checked directory D:/Inetpub/wwwroot/Illuminator/HomePages and it does not exist.

But this directory also not exist on any other system including the production systems which are working fine.

Also checked the permissions and there seems to be no permission issue.

Regards

Ajay Sehgal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Seems to be a security issue, I was able to reproduce the error by denying permission for the System and/or the Administrator accounts on the Temp folder. Make sure these accounts have Full Control and that the child objects inherit the permissions.

Kind Regards,

Diana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana,

Thanks for you help.

I checked permission for folders also compare it with production system but not able to find any problem there.

We have raised a OSS message for this issue. I will update the solution here as soon as I get that.

Regards

Ajay Sehgal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diana/All,

There were some empty role files under \Lighthammer\Illuminator\Conf which might be the root cause of this problem. files wer deleted manually and then regenrated by system.It is working fine now.

Thanks and Regards

Ajay Sehgal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay,

Thanks for the update!

Kind Regards,

Diana

Answers (0)