cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error "No maintenance cycle is open for the current system"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm setting up the ChaRM for test purposes.

I have done everything according to SAP Expert Guided session requirements (like Basic configuration, Landscape and TSMS set-up) and also was reading and checking the following Blog " Change Request Management scenario: Working examples"

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/23/change-request-management-scenario-working-examples

Everything seems to be ok:

1) Landscape ok, IBase created and active, Partners assigned to each component

2) Maintenance project created and Maintenance cycle set to "Development with release"

3) I can easily create Change request (I tried Normal correction), approve it.

4) When I open Change Document for approved change reques - it gives error "No maintenance cycle is open for the current system" and I can't proceed with setting Change document status to "In development".

In Change Request I indicate the only IBase (1) and as Component - SolMan clent 803, whish is set-up like PRD.

What could be wrong?

I tried reading all threads but did not get solution - there were suggestions to activate maintenance cycle (in my case it active), to check if business partners are assigned to IBase components (in my case done),

What else?

Thanks in advance,

Ausra Gustainiene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that the following helped:

"By default the new task list is created with tasks locked in EhP1, then unlock the task groups and tasks in the Schedule Manager. "

Why are tasks locked?

Ausra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ausra,

Have you activated "SOLMAN40_CHARM_BASICFUNC_001" BC Set in expert mode ??

Best regards,

Miguel

fernando_rocha1
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ausra,

Please, take a look at this topic:

Change Request Management scenario: Usual questions and known errors

/people/dolores.correa/blog/2009/07/22/change-request-management-scenario-usual-questions-and-known-errors

17. Error: "No maintenance cycle is opened for the current system"

Best Regards,

Fernando Rocha