cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SD Availability

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. I have created a Sales Order 15009231 on 02.11.2010 for Material 391115 Quantity Two. Requested delivery date is 08.11.2010. Availability check is working fine and schedule lines confirmed for 08.11.2010.

2. Created delivery 80106315 on 04.11.2010.

Picking 06.11.2010

Trans. Planning 06.11.2010

Loading 06.11.2010

Planned GI 06.11.2010

Delivery Date 08.11.2010

3. On 04.11.2010 EDI output (LAVA) has processed successfully from delivery 80106315 and updated delivery details (material and quantity) in third party wear house system (Mailway) for picking.

4. Picking done in Mailway for delivery 80106315.

5. On 05.11.2010 Mailway has updated the picked material and quantity in their system, which will update delivery through an IDOC.

6. IDoc has filed in SAP with ERROR MESSAGE '' Only 1 CS from material 391115 are available''.

Can you help me to understand why IDoc has failed?

In the sales order 15009231, availability screen I could see Material 391115 and Quantity Two are allocated against the delivery 80106315.

Any small suggestion even could help me.

Thanks and Regards,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Witek and Reazuddin,

Thank you for the details.

Sales requirement is marked in OVZ9. In Tr code MMBE and our Z tables, I could see that enough quantities are available in unrestricted, still Picking IDoc is failing.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,

Satish

Edited by: Sathish Kallumarri on Nov 10, 2010 11:17 AM

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

Just to notify that, MMBE stock overview- doesnt give correct figure of ATP qtty.

It would be better to check in Availability overview:CO09 or execute function module:BAPI_MATERIAL_AVAILABILITY.

By using this function Module, system finds ATP qtty in live transactions i.e order / Delivery.

Can you explain, what for you are using Ztables & whats the purpose using this & how its inter related to availability check?

Replies given is under the assumption that, availability check in with std system settings, have not considered any developments.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Reazuddin,

We are using standard functionality, no customisation. Z table is created to check stock level for inventory team and is not relevant for availability check.

As you mentioned CO09 is the right transaction. I could see enough stock is available and also stock is allocated against the delivery, unfortunately still picking IDoc is failing.

It looks like Brain Teaser.

Thanks and Regards,

Satish

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

Can you replicate the same in Quality system as well or its happening only in Production?

Try creating Idoc manually & run in foreground, check in debug mode.

Tx:WE19-

or re-process IDoc from Tx:BD87.

Take ABAPer assistance, if required.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

I have entered picking quantity manually in delivery; system is allowing and no error message. I have processed the IDoc (BD87) and IDoc failed with error message...only quantity 1 available.

In WE19 I have changed the Delivery processing date to todayu2019s date and created new IDoc. New IDoc also failed with same error message.

I will try to replicate the scenario in Quality system and let you know the details.

Thanks and Regards,

Satish

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Satish,

You might be aware but would like to stress on "Checking rule".

Check in Tx:OVZ9 - Availability check + Checking rule(B=Delivery) & choose details.

Check "sales requirement " is marked. if yes, before performing GI for the current delivery , stock could be resreved to other orders.

There could be many other reasons, PGI could be reveresed for already created delivery etc..,

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check via MB51 material movements for this plant storage location. Availability check (depending on the setup) can verify existing inbound / outbound SD documents. But availability check is not executed during pure MM goods movements.

Maybe somebody moved stock to another storage location, another status or simply did cycle counting and decrease quantity in the meantime.

Best regards

Witek Prawecki