cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete Vendor and replicate again in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all Experts,

I got a problem that after transfer 1400 vendors into SRM. there are only part of vendor can be replicated successfully. ( around 600 ). however, user check that some of vendor are missing in SRM.

I found the reason that is vendor master in ECC haven't create puschasing view at that time. as result, it created a dummy business number in SRM.

There are some shopping cart already create part of vendors which transfered from ECC6.0.

I feel exhaused that to find which one is successfully transfer into SRM within 1400 vendors master ,

Therefore, I want to delete all/whole vendor master and replicate again. But Just thinking any side effect to existing shopping cart.

or is there any table I can directly check which vendor is assigned correctly and work properly in SRM?

is there any suggestion, please kindly let me know.

thanks for all.

Best Regards

marco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Marco,

Have a look at tables :

- VENMAP (mapping between partner GUID > R/3 vendors)

- BUT000 (Business Partner)

- BUT100 (Business Partner roles).

You can create a query to do your checks.

Regards.

Laurent.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use BUPA_TEST_DELETE if the vendors have been used in any of the SC you can't delete the same. Updation of the vendors will be easy option BBPUPDVD after creating the purchasing view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are sure of deleting the vendor then use this report BUPA_TEST_DELETE. But if there are document created for the vendors (ie BP) it will not get deleted. You may have to update the vendors after creating purchasing view.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Are you running BBP_VENDOR_SYNC job as a background job.

whatever modification done in ECC, it will replicate the same in SRM.

Muthu