cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIFF condition appearing twice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have added the rounding off condition DIFF in my pricing procedure. But now when I am creating the contract the condition DIFF is appearing twice at the header level where as at the item level it is appearing only once.

I am not able to understand why is it appearing twice at the header level when it is appearing only once at the item.

Can someone please help.

Regards,

Wasim.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

at header level it will appear only once as it is sum of all line items

can u please confirm setting of DIFF in V/06

As per stadard, it should have D - Not possible to process manually at Manual entries and should be Group condition without any Access seq.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

The settings as per what you have said. Its group condition with no access sequence and not possible to process manually.

My contract is having 10 line items and some line items is having positive DIFF value while some are having negative DIFF value as below:

Line item 10 is having Price as 100.10 the DIFF is -0.10 Final value is 100

Line item 20 is having price as 98.89 the DIFF is +0.11 Final value is 99

At item level there is only one DIFF condition but at header levelits appearing twice as sum of positive value and sum of negative value.

Can you please advice.

Regards,

Wasim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

not sure but you can try

maintain this condition type as "Item condition" and "Header condition"

Former Member
0 Kudos

hay wasim,

you closed thread can you please explain how it got solved?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

The request was not transported properly due to which the earlier changes did not get over written and also the user had not updated the document.

Thanks for youe help once again.

Regards,

Wasim.

Answers (0)