cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cProjects-PS-Item integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

With regard to cPr-xRPM 4.5

One option to link an RPM item, cProjects project, and PS project is to create an item (along with cProjects Project) and then through Status Management in cProjects, create a PS project.

However, there are already exisiting PS projects which are to be uploaded to RPM. In this case, from the documents I understand that an item, linked to a cProjects Project must be in place. And then, from the item, the project upload option links the PS project to the RPM item.

The documentations suggest that the PS project structure is replicated as operational project in cProjects. I do not see this happening.

For this, while creating an item, are we supposed to not enter (for sure), the cProjects template. I assume so, but to make sure...

Also, what status in PS and cProjects are we supposed to maintain for this upload to take place?

What else?

Summary: Existing PS projects (currently not linked to RPM item and cProjects Project) are to be linked to item/project.

What all is supposed to be done?

We have all components in the same system. The other configs are in place.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

As you mentioned for sure you donot have to select cProject template. Just you need to create a cProject Project definition. Also while uploading PS Project select the operative project. Have you also checked the configuration in the Export/Import for SAP PS

Regards

Amit