Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EDI: Partner profile inbound not available

former_member696123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I Have 50 idocs which get failed. I checked each & every IDOC it shown the Message througt the T. Code : WE02.

This problem is related with Techinical team or Function Team.

" EDI: Partner profile inbound not available".

Please let me know for further clarfication.

Shashi Singh

M. no : 9371131940.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Without partner profile idoc cant be generated. As the other person suggested you need to maintain it in we20 and I think you need to configure Distribution Model as well.

If you are on the test environment then you could edit the idoc in we19 and update the missnig partner profile. run transaction we19 and entere the error Idoc, execute. you will see the Idoc with segments. Click on the top line starts with EDIDC and enter the valid partner process and then process it. It should execute the IDoc successfully with status 53.

In most of the companies, this is the task of functional guy.

former_member696123
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks dear......

Can you give me your number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isn't the issue solved yet? you can ask here if you still have any question

former_member696123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dear,

I am very new IDOC process. Which patner profile i need to assigne. How i comes to know.

Please help me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Partner profile should be configured before IDocs are processed.

Which patner profile i need to assigne.

Depends on your requirement. If you havent created one, you have to do it with transaction WE20. before that logical system needs to be created (most of the cases, some cases customer can also be used).

the procedure is as follows:

1. Crate a logical system with transaction SALE eg. ABC_P

2. Create partner profile with transaction WE20 with the logical system which is created in point number 1

3. you need to define the inbound and out bound parameters based on your requirement (what data you need to send through IDocs like Customer Master Data (DEBMAS) or Material Master Data (MATMAS)etc. (These area called Message Types, you can also create your own message types if needed) and whether the data is coming from outside to SAP or going from SAP to outside system.

Then it will work when you process IDocs. Better and easier solution would be to select a related existing one and configured similar.

Regards,

Sats

PS: You can seek help from your technical team if you are not sure about this as this topic sometimes lies between functional and technical.

PSS: search ALE configuration in the net you will get detailed information with screenshots

-

Is this issue solved now?

Edited by: sap.sats on Nov 18, 2010 10:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to add the partner profile in WE20 transaction. The partner type in most cases would be LS (Logical systems) and you need to set up the partner profile for the same and assign a function module for the processing etc.

Thanks

Indranil

former_member696123
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Dear,

This problem under function or technical.....