cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Systems missing in /TMWFLOW/CMSCONF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have configured ChaRM in solution manager for several landscapes(PI,BI,CRM,SRM..etc). We now want to activate CSOL and unable to see few systems in /TMWFLOW/CMSCONF.

Example my PI Landscape is :T11, A11, P11. i am able to see T11 but not A11 and P11. similar is heh case with BI landscape too.if anybody has encountered this issue and has solution, please help

Appreciate your quick help

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

are all these systems in a ChaRM project?

1) Use the refresh button in the ChaRM tab in all your projects

2) If this does not help: try to execute report /TMWFLOW/CONFIG_BATCH_GET

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your qucik reply,

I had refreshed the CHaRM Project(which has my PI systems) - but still the issue is existing

Ran /TMWFLOW/CONFIG_BATCH_GET - did not solve the problem

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can anyone help in this?

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You missed some more config steps, pls follow the christian guidlelines as stated below

[|]

[|]

let us knw once you checked.

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You missed some more config steps, pls follow the christian guidlelines as stated below

[|]

[|]

let us knw once you checked.

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks for the response, but the above threads are for development systems not appearing in "/tmwflow/cmsconf --> Critical objects Tab", but my issue is i am not able to seee my systems under /tmwflow/cmsconf --> System change options

My PI Landscape is :D11, A11, P11. i am able to see T11 under /tmwflow/cmsconf --> System change options

but not A11 and P11.

Anand

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Please go to SMSY, and press button "Read system data remote" for all systems with issue. After that run

/TMWFLOW/CONFIG_BATCH_GET again and see the result in /TMWFLOW/CMSCONF.

Regards,

Paul