cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User ID un Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I have a SAP Portal where some users have 2 user ID in ECC, but I need to in Portal the users have only one user ID and password. How can I do to these users can select between their 2 profiles in ECC? Is posible?

Thanks you!

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I dont think this is possible.

Is there specific reason for the requirment?

Also, this depends on like your UME database? you can club the profiles and mke 1 userid.

Regards

Nagaraju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nagaraju,

the HR People decided to create two users in R3 to especial users (these users have 2 diferents PERNR).

In SAP Portal, these users need to access with single user and password. If these users access to certain applications (web Dynpro Java or ABAP), must be connected to a particular PERNR and not the other.

Is posible to do this?

thanks you a lot.

Regards

Mariano

former_member185879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the similarilarity between the two PERNR's (I Hope the Organization might be same for both the PERNR), so what you can do is login with only one user id and show the user a drop down to select the PERNR of his own. i.e., once user logged in he will have a option to select the PERNR(related to him), on select show them the data for that particular pernr.

I think this way we can achieve.

Revert for any queries.

Regards

Nizamudeen SM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats the use of having 2 userIDs for same person? You may endup paying more license fee unnecessary.