cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read data in yellow qm status (standart solution)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day, everybody.

I have two cubes. And I have a transformation rule between them - from real-time cube into trans.cube.

And the problem that I can't get data which are in yellow QM status in real-time cube. So after the end of transformation rules, there are no data in target cube which status is not green in source cube. But I need all data to be read.

Any ideas?

i tried to change data integrity for source cube, but it didn't help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marat, to make yellow requests visible in reports please make sure that 'Data integrity' is set to 1 in Infocube/multiprovider properties (open cube and in the menu: Invironment->Infoprovider Properties->Change) . Also in the query properties (in RSRT) make sure that Req.Status is set to 1 also.

I had the same problem but after these settings applied reports showed KFs from yellow requests of planning cubes.

hope it helps . thanks.

BR

Mikhail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mihail

I have a real time planing cube from which i have been loading data to another cube using a process chain for every 15 min in production.

But when ever i save the data in the planing mode it is updating only after the second referesh i.e after 30 min .

Iam calling the below programme to close the yellow request to green, which is happening but picking the delta request only after 30m only..

CALL FUNCTION 'RSAPO_CLOSE_TRANS_REQUEST'

EXPORTING

I_INFOCUBE               = 'Z8_IOD_CC'

* EXCEPTIONS

*   ILLEGAL_INPUT            = 1

*   REQUEST_NOT_CLOSED       = 2

*   OTHERS                   = 3

IF SY-SUBRC <> 0.

* MESSAGE ID SY-MSGID TYPE SY-MSGTY NUMBER SY-MSGNO

*         WITH SY-MSGV1 SY-MSGV2 SY-MSGV3 SY-MSGV4.

ENDIF.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marat Iskhakov

If you use a Process Chain, you can add the process "Switch Realtime InfoCube to Load Mode" before to DTP in this process chain.

This force to change the Qm Status to green.

Regards !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to everybody.

Of course I know that we can just switch cube between two modes and get green status of request. We can do it manualy of usin proccess chain.

But if I do it when user is planning.... This is the problem. I don't have an opportunity to change the mode of cube, that's why I try to get data in yellow status.

But as I see there are no real standart solutions to do it. of course I can just use routine in transfer rules but I hoped there is any standart way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marat,

I think the loading from realtime cube in plan mode will never be possible.

This is because, when in planning mode, the user data is just saved in the layout. When the mode is changed to load mode, the saved data gets posted and then only we will be able to manipulate the data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When user press save, the data is saved and we can see it in querry. We can also see this data using "listcube".

But if we try to load it using DTP we won't get data, which is in yellow status.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

You can convert your Transactional infocube to Realtime using the program "SAP_CONVERT_NORMAL_TRANS" (SE38), then use a Copy Function in BPS or Integrating Planning for to copy the data plan.

Regards !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wrote OSS in SAP, may be it will help.

I need a BW solution for exact problem:

- i can't change status to green, because users are planning at this time.

- i can't use IP or BPS because there are complicated rules in transformation and it's very bad style to use FOX for hard coding.

I'll write here about results.

And thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any particular reason why you don't just load the target cube the normal way (non-real time)? Either way you'd be pulling the data as of a certain point in time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any reason for your source cube QM status to be in yellow status, Yellow status indicates that the load is in process and it will not be considered while further processing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Request is in yellow status because it's for real-time cube. And it will be closed when number of records reach about 50000. But before? - I need these records in other cube.

former_member209032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the cube used for planning?Once planning is done and when you want to load the data from planning cube to another infocube change the real time behaviour of the cube to planning not allowed. This will make the yellow request green. This can be done manually by right clicking on cube and choosing realtime properties or using process chain. Once data load is finished then revert the status of cube for planning. If in query you need data from yellow request, then go to to the required query in RSRT and click properties. In data integrity choose option 9. This will make ur query read all the request in cube even open request(yellow request). Hope this solves ur problem.

Regards,

Raghavendra.

Edited by: Raghavendra Padmanaban on Nov 9, 2010 3:16 PM