cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LONG TERM INSPECTION CHARACTERISTICS

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

can any body guide me my quality plan have short term and long term characteristics 0010 operation i maintained all characteristics is short term characteristics and 0020 operation all characteristics link with class i am not maintained short and long term

my query is i am not enter any values in 0010 operation i enter 0020 operation characteristics but once i done usage decision this characteristics not update for batch means if i maintain any long term characteristics in quality plan system should not update for batch characteristics

if any body done this business kindly revert me this is urget .

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

ya i find the solution first short term characteristics values should enter and give the usage decision this values not update for batch characteristics after that i will enter the long term characteristics results after one week or one month after that again give the usage decsion this time characteristics values should be update.

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When usage decision is saved, the batch characteristic value can be updated regardless that the insp. characteristic is long-term or not.

If the batch characteristic is long-term characteristic and you record the result for it after first usage decision, you should save usage decision again for batch characteristic update.

Because batch characteristic value is updated by usage decision only.

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

As per my understanding its not depends upon the long term char but its depend upon the

1.All char of all operations should have status "5"

2.UD must be taken

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you very much sujit for your input

but once I maintained long-term characteristics how it will come status 5 without entering the results kindly revert me back

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No need that all characteristic should have status '5'.

But the result only which has status '5' would be updated to batch characteristic value.

If a batch characteristic is long-term and required characteristic, the status would be '1' when first usage decision.

When you record the result for the long-term characteristic, the status would changed '5'.

Then you should save usage decision againg for batch characterstic update.

Regards

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to enter results & close and Valuate the char.