cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate problem / STRUST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

I tired to setup a HTTPs connection. Therefore I maintain a HTTP destination (Type G) under SM59. Under STRUST I imported the certificate. I expected now to be able to assign the certificate under SM59 to my HTTP connection under SSL Client Certificate. Am I right? But I cannot choose the imported certificate!?!

If I test the connection, I get the message "Create failed: Argument not found".

I also recognized that I perhaps do not have the SAPCryptolib. Is this needed??

Any help is apriciated!!

Thanks Daniel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

You should have the SAP CryptoLib for use on ABAP/JAVA installed...

Also go through this thread,

Regards,

Abhy

dirk_roeckmann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

The CryptoLib is necessary.

Please take a look at the following thread:

regards

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Dirk

I am working together with Daniel on it. Of course you are right the Certificat is needed. But unfortuantely the link you suggested is our own post 😜 Maybe a mistake?!

Do you have a source where the installing of the ceetificate is discribed more in detail, because currently we are facing problems during starting sapgenpse.

Thank for your help.

Regards Oliver

dirk_roeckmann
Participant
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk and the rest of the forum

we found this also and installed the cryptolib. We also made the recommended settings for the ICM but as soon as we want to activate the HTTPS service under ICM -> services after we set the icm prarameter in the instance profil, we got the error "Operation failed (rc=1)".

and we are not able to activate the service.

Any help on this??

Regards Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you first need to specify the HTTPS port in rz10.

the parameter will be <b><i>icm/server_port_1</i></b> and value <b><i>PROT=HTTPS,PORT=<HTTPS port></i></b>

Configure it in rz10 and then activate in smicm.

It should work.

Regards

Sunita

Message was edited by: Sunita Gadapu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunita

Thanks for your response. We already set this. There Error before occured, because we entered the libsapcrypto.so in the wrong folder and the system could not access it. We changed it and the service is now active under ICM. We currently faceing the folowing problems:

A test under SM59 of the HTTPS connection returned the error ICM_HTTP_CONNECTION_FAILED and the Trace file in the ICM returned for it NIECONN_REFUSED.

On the other side we try to use a certificate in the SM59 for HTTPS connection. We imported the Certificate under STRUST under all trees : SYSTEM PSE , SMC (SAPCryptolib), SSLServer, SSL Client (Anonymous) and SSL Client(Standard). The Question here is how can we link now the connection under SM59 to the relevant Certificate???

Thanks in advance

Oliver

dirk_roeckmann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hell Daniel and Oliver,

must be sth. wrong in the STRUST config. Sorry, it is hard to tell what is the reason without looking on the system.

'Operation failed' is not very specific, isn't it?

Do you know this blog?

/people/gregor.wolf3/blog/2005/10/11/setup-https-ssl-for-the-sneak-preview-sap-netweaver-04-abap-edition-on-windows

regards

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk

Yes of course, we know this blog and we also found the error. It was, that we did not maintain the SSL Server, but only the client. Furtheron we did not use the DNS name of the receiving system.

This was discribed at the end of this blog:

So, currently it looks like we reached the requested server but still get an error: "SSSLERR_SERVER_CERT_MISMATCH"

At the moment I think something with the certificate does not work. Any ideas???

Thanks Oliver