cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant dependent QM settings

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

how we will configure 100% sampling procedure in Development client because sampling procedure is master data master data we are not create in golden client.

in plant level settings inspection lot creation tab presetting for sampling procedure lot inspection i want all engineering plants should be 100 % i am not maintained material master level i want plant level how we will configure this sampling procedure in

golden client.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know without creating master data its not possible but still you can use the User Exit QPL10003 -->Sample calculation for inspection lot without plan -->this will calculate the sample size when you do not have task list.

If you have task list then if you not mention the sample size & all your char are "Required char " then sample size will by default becomes the 100%

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

thank you very much your reply

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

thank you very much your reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Certian Master data which is part of config, you have to define it in the golden client. Samp.procedure is one of them. If you want to define samp.proecude at plant level in config, you have to create that sampl.procedure in your config client.

If you dont want to do that, go along with the alternatives suggested.

Thanks,

Ram

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Inspection quantities are usually master data items as it varies so much from plant to plant and material to material. You are probably the exception where you want 100% inspection for everything every where. You can't really make this plant level or client level. All you can do is somewhat lock it down via security. You can make sure that the default setting for your inspection types has 100% inspection ticked on. Than you have to prevent via security the changing of the inspection type set ups in the material masters.

FF

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create master data for special purpose in golden client.

Maybe you can display G/L account master (transaction FSS0), cost center master (transaction KS03) in your golden client because some of master data is needed for configuration.

Regards

Luke