cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMI Monitor Audit Trail for Demand key figure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

Is anyone familiar with the audit trail function on the SMI Monitor? It appears that the audit trail for the Demand key figure does not display changes for dates in the past.

For example, today is Nov 8 and I'm looking for all changes made to Demand on Nov 5. I specify Nov 5 as the begin date and end date and look for changes 90 days in the past. No changes are displayed. I know for a fact that the Demand on Nov 5 had changed twice in the last seven days.

Note that I have no problems with the Planned Receipt keyfigure can find Planned Receipt changes for past dates. I have not found any SAP note that addresses this problem.

I'm currently on SCM 5.0. And the Time Series types Consumption and Consumption Forecast are set to reset for Inbound Product Activity Notification. Does the time series reset delete the change history?

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Sharom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sharom

Maintain both Past Days and Bucket Selection period same and try to run the function.

Ex: your demand data changed on Nov 5, today date is Nov 9

Past days: 5

Bucket Period : Nov 5 to Nov 9

To comment on this issue you are facing, This is a bug, the data is not getting filtered with respect to Bucket Period Date and Past Day selection. I am also facing the issue in 7.0

There is one note given some time in 2004, Note : 769812 SCM BASIS 4.1, Not sure how it will be helpful.

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vinod for your reply.

I tried your suggestion to maintain both Past Days and Bucket Selection period the same without any success. The result is still that no audit trail for past dates appear. Note 769812 does not apply to me since I am on SCM_BASIS 5.0.

It is interesting that you are facing the same issue on 7.0.

Regards,

Sharom

Answers (0)