cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to process Idocs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

i AM getting the following errors while processing Idocs with status 51.could any one explain me how to reprocess these Idocs.

1)Goods issue has allready been posted for delivery

2) Goods issue from delivery not possible due to credit block

3)Delivery does not exist

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Unless you fix the credit block issue idoc will not generate it with status 53. what system has done is correct as it should not process if the credit limit is imposed on customer and if the customer is already exceeded the limit. check whether credit block can be removed then you can process the idoc manually with the transaction BD87 after removing credit block.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The delivery numbers which are in the failure idocs are already processed, i mean PGI ,billing also done.

i think these deliveries may be processed with other idocs .

so what can i do with the failure idocs ,can i make them in to status as 68 .

note:

my question is when we do PGI an idoc is going to be generated ,if the user by mistake again perform PGI is any other idoc is going to be generated or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

my question is when we do PGI an idoc is going to be generated ,if the user by mistake again perform PGI is any other idoc is going to be generated or not.

-- If the PGI is successful, user cannot do PGI again thus no point of creating IDOC again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The delivery numbers which are in the failure idocs are already processed, i mean PGI ,billing also done.

so what can i do with the failure idocs ,can i make them in to status as 68 .

if you have already processed the faillure idocs, why do you still have failure idocs? but yes, in principle if you have failed idocs (created by mistake or wrong data) which should not be processed, then set status as 68 so it can be processed.

when we do PGI an idoc is going to be generated ,if the user by mistake again perform PGI is any other idoc is going to be generated or not.

if the delivery is processed sucessfully with the completele quantities, as far as I know Idoc will be created but with error saying that complete quantity have been referenced or already created. each time you process the Idocs, they will be generated either with status 53 if everything is good, or with with some error status. for these unnecessary Idocs should have status 68.

hope it is clear now.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

As per my understanding of the issue, in the credit management of your client there is a credit block assigned at the goods issue level (as you know credit block can happen at order level, delivery level and goods issue level).

As per my knowledge you will have the sales or delivery document number in one of the segments of the IDOC (probable field name is BELNR). Please check this document number. If it is a delivery have the goods issue credit block removed in the transaction code VKM5 and have the IDOC processed again in WE19 transaction by business and get the old IDOC archived.

Check on more thing once you trace the delivery number. Check the document flow of the delivery and check whether Goods issue is done. As per my expectation GI is not done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It seems that these error messages were posted at different times because these are self contradictory. Anyway it seems that the idoc ran into error because it could not find any delivery and could not do any goods issue because of a credit block in the goods issue stage. In the idoc you can find a field called VBELN with a value which is the delivery number. You can go to VL03N and check if the delivery exists or not. If the delivery exists check if the goods issue is posted or not.

Finally what is the message type of your idoc.

Thanks

Indranil