cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no condition types for Edu cess, higger edu cess - new SAP installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

we have a new SAP installation - ECC6.0. the patch level is also latest 18 which contains all the corrections till date

yet we are unable to view the education cess conditions, higher education cess conditions in customization.

is there anything that needs to be done to activate the same, so that the conditions are visible ?

we can create them new by copying from existing conditions, but a standard installation should have these ?

any ideas on how to resolve this , did any of you faced a similar issue ?

Thanks

Akash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Education cess condition type is available and JA1X(SHE cess) condition type will not available in system .u have to

copy the existing condition type and create new one.

regards

kedasu.a

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aksash,

If you have access to client 000- please check if these condition type exist in that client. If yes, you can copy the same into you existing client.

Regards,

mskngt

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in the following areas:-

a) In OBQ1, you should be able to see these condition types

b) In OBQ3, you should be able to see these condition types assigned to your CIN Pricing Procedure (TAXINJ or TAXINN)

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thank you for your replies. in both the SD pricing procedures and the Tax procedures as mentioned above , i do not see any condition types related to cess or H edu cess.

since this is a fresh installation,they should be present ideally, is there any way to get these conditions types activated or configured by runnign some update programs maybe ?

Thanks

Akash

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think so there is no any other technique to activate tax condition types:

look at below procedure please & if you are using TAXINJ:

Condition types like JMOD, JECS and JA1X are all intended for statutory purpose and you can very well find the same in TAXINJ. To check this, go to OBQ3, select Procedure TAXINJ and you can see the condition types I mentioned. Make use of this. No need to create a new one.

regards,

balajia