Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP standard menu reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I need the SAP standard menu (tree with transactions) for SAP ECC 6.0, we need to redefine our security and want to download the standard menu with transactions to define our security.

How can I download the menu with transactions?

Thanks

HEPC

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can download it using SE43N tcode. The default menu is area menu S000. Click Display and select Print from Area menu and save to PC file.

Alternatively, you can check PRGN_PRINT_AGR_MENU & EASYACCESS_PRINT_MENU

Hope this helps!!

Rgds,

Raghu

Edited by: Raghu Boddu on Nov 8, 2010 10:06 PM

0 Kudos

hello Raghu,

is not a full menu with transactions, what are PRGN_PRINT_AGR_MENU & EASYACCESS_PRINT_MENU ???

Thanks

HEPC

0 Kudos

Hi Hernando,

PRGN_PRINT_AGR_MENU & EASYACCESS_PRINT_MENU are the ABAP reports that you can use from SE38. Goto SE38, enter any of the program name and Execute. You can save the output to a text file, which gives you the SAP standard menu with tcodes.

Warm Regards,

Raghu

0 Kudos

hello,

PRGN_PRINT_AGR_MENU is useful if you want to know the tx for role, the report EASYACCESS_PRINT_MENU don't show the transactions

Thanks

HEPC

0 Kudos

Hello,

I found this tables

SMENSAPNEW and SMENSAPT

TSTC and TSTCP

I'm going to search about how to do a query over that tables and the result

Hernando

Edited by: Hernando Polania Cadena on Nov 8, 2010 9:03 PM

0 Kudos

You will break the other information in your head trying to make sense out of those tables with a query... (I have tried...

What I also did once before was to give the key user gurus a special "template role" and imported the SAP Menu into it and then give it to them to create their own menu from that. This is easier that tinkering around with Excel and much better that favourites as the formats are incompatible.

But, there is a catch! See -->

You will need to check that the nodes were all imported for sub-menus embedded within S000. For this task, a query or using Se16 etc is usefull on the tables.

Cheers,

Julius