cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to extend the RV_BELEG Interval No.?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, everybody,

In our RV_BELEG customizing configuration, we are currently addressing 18 interval numbers to each new sales organization. The mapping between sales org, SD doc. catg., SD doc. type and NUMKI is done via a local table, read in USEREXIT_NUMBER_RANGE, as usual.

Due to the definition of the field Intervals No.', which has only two digits, we would be limited to configure up to 72 sales org., like this:

- first (00 to 0G) - 18 combinations

- second (0H to OZ) - 18 c.

- 71nd (Z0 to ZG) - 18 c.

- last (ZH to ZZ) - 18 c.

Our problem is that this will not be sufficient, because we plan to have more than 300 sales org (company codes) in production. This project occurs in public sector... Is there a solution to extend the use of number range RV_BELEG?

One (not very pretty) solution would be, I think, to create local number ranges, like ZRV_BELEG1. 2, etc., a customizing table to map each sales org. to its NR object, and change the calls of FM 'NUMBER_GET_NEXT' to use the correct NR object.

Also, I found that some NR objects use a 'NR group' (ex: RK_BELEG), but I do not know if this is a possibility to use with RV_BELEG.

Did anyone had a similar problem to solve?

Thanks in advance.

Davide Sepanas,

Portugal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hmmm, using transaction VN01 you can define more than 1000 number ranges (36 * 36)

00, 01,..0Z

10,11,..,1Z

Z0,Z1,....ZZ

If that is not sufficient, then yes you can use Z-table similar to NRIV and read it via program RV60AFZZ.

Best regards

Witek Prawecki

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear david,

many thanks,

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry david from my end

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, balajia

I had already seen that document, it does not refer to the problem I need help...

Thanks anyway.