SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing of manual billing documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to invoice manual and periodic bill document together for a particular period.However,when i run EASIBI,the manual bill document does not get picked up and only the periodic bill doc gets invoiced.

Is this a config issue or while creating data we should keep certain things in mind?

Thanks,

Shreeraj

3 REPLIES 3

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shreeraj,

in EASIBI transaction there is a field called Meter reading reason so you can only select one reason like periodic or manual .

If you want to select both the manual and periodic use EA29 or EA10 or EA19, I think its not a configuration issue.

Thanks,

VR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shreeraj,

maybe you check into help.sap.com (they have an example for a manual bill).

there it is also stated that you should - Call Transaction EA16 Create manual billing, and enter a contract number and a key date. If you set the Joint invoice indicator, the document can only be invoiced jointly with an automatic document.

I wonder, whether the manual bill document is released and ready to be picked up or it is the correct posting period?

Hope this helps,

Tom

0 Kudos

No specific config settings needed.

Create manual billing with Joint invoicing so as to combine with next periodic billing.