cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Missing in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a material that is maintained in two sales orgs.

If I create an order for this material in sales org 1001 - the demand shows in MD04

If I create an order for this material in sales org 1000 - the demand does not show in MD04

The item category, schedule line category, requirements type, shipping plant, and shipping point are the same in both orders.

VBEP records for the two items are identical.

Any ideas on what is missing for Sales org 1000?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check whether item scheduling in your SO using tcode VA03 is 'CP', which is mean for production run.

You may refer to my printscreen below for better understanding if you need any picture to view it.

Link Removed

Thanks.

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Nov 9, 2010 1:53 PM Your points have already been deducted just because you were trying to self promote through blogs. Again you are continuing the same practice. Please have some discipline and adhere to forum rules

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all with ideas and feeback -- the problem was actually caused by the Fix Qty / Fix Date Indicator ... this was set to X for the sales that was NOT working and set to blank for the sales Org that was working.

Problem no longer exists.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not trying to promote my blog, I am just giving extra reference for people who dont understand by words, as picture always tell a thousand words instead of writing it out. Sorry for any offence if you think so, but I just want to share my knowledge, thats all.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The transfer of requirement (demand) is purely based on MRP type/Item category and further settings in schedule line category.

You have mentioned that the plant, schedule line all same.

I suggest below;

1) Compare the material masters for both the sales views. The cross distribution/distribution chain status should be same.

2) Check in configuration, the delivering plant is assigned to sales organization 1000 (spro-> Enterprise structure ->assignment ->sales and distribution ->assign sale org/distribution channel/plant)

3) Check the sales order created in sales org 1000 is NOT credit blocked. If it is blocked, then remove the credit block using t.code VKM1/VKM3

4) Also check any other delivery block is applied either at header/item level. The delivery block might have been configured for not passing the requirements to MRP. (Path SPRO-> Sales and distribution -> basis functions ->availability check and transfer of requirements ->Block quantity confirmation in delivery blocks)

5) If all are ok, then try to run program SDRQCR021 in SA38 for the material and then check in MD04 again.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in MRP3 view of material master what is maintained for the field "Availability check". If it is 01, you cannot see the sale order reference. Only for 02, system will show the sale order reference.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Availability check = '02' for the material.