cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

offline approval SRM 7.0 - error inbound processing EBP_GEN_REPLY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

the outbound processing /SAP/SRM/APPROVALSEND works fine. I get an eMail in Lotus Notes with the buttons:

Approve by e-Mail and Reject by e-Mail

If I press the button: Approve by e-Mail I get the message from notes: Mail submitted for delivery

-

After that I get an eMail in Notes with the following message:

#EBP_GEN_REPLY#

TECH_INFO_A=00F3D1395134D34D34D34EB9F37DC1512DB5DB5FBE&submit_a=Approve by e-mail&TECH_INFO_R=444244093D34D34D34D3AE7CDF70544B6D76D7&NOTM_OUT=&EOM=1

-

Result: 1. The shopping cart is not approved

-

Configuration SO50

Communication: Internet Mail Recipient Adress: * Document Class: ICS Exit Name: CL_APPOINTMENT_REPLY Call Seq.; 1

Communication: Internet Mail Recipient Adress: * Document Class: ICS Exit Name: CL_BBP_SMTP_INBOUND_OFFAPP Call Seq.; 2

Communication: Internet Mail Recipient Adress: * Document Class: ICS Exit Name: SAPSRM/CL_OFFLINEAPP_INBOUND Call Seq.; 3 (This conficuration I have from the SAP documentation)

-

Question: Is there an inbound programm to start ?

-

What's wrong ?

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I solved the issue with helpf SAP oss. The problem was the 0 value of SMTP service port in SMICM transaction

(open this tr, click on Services (third button from left) and you will see.

Please refer to the note 455140 (punkt 1.a.) and the note 607108

for testing.

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

you wrote:

Maintain only the third one But instead of "' , changed to wf-batchAT*fulldomain.com.. and try.. Hope this will fix your issue..

Internet Mail wf-batchATfulldomain.com ICS /SAPSRM/CL_OFFLINEAPP_INBOUND 3

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. I have now the following entry:

Comunication Recipient Adress Doc Exit Name Call S.

Internet Mail WF-BATCHATmmmsrmcs1d.tdsmmm.int ICS /SAPSRM/CL_OFFLINEAPP_INBOUND 1

What do you mean with in the line below with: wf-batchATfulldomain.com - This field length ist CHAR 39.

The URL from our portal is: http://mmmsrmcs1d.tdsmmm.int:50100/irj/portal

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

i meant full domain name is wf-batch@ full domain name of the mail server that you can get from your Basis or you can see in RZ10..

Regards,

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I maintained with transaction: SO50 the following (but I don't find this in transaction: SCOT

Internet Mail * ICS CL_APPOINTMENT_REPLY 1

Internet Mail * ICS CL_BBP_SMTP_INBOUND_OFFAPP 2

Internet Mail * ICS /SAPSRM/CL_OFFLINEAPP_INBOUND 3

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

SO50 is direct transaction code to maintained the Inbound Processing.. You no need to maintain the these three settings..

Internet Mail * ICS CL_APPOINTMENT_REPLY 1

Internet Mail * ICS CL_BBP_SMTP_INBOUND_OFFAPP 2

Internet Mail * ICS /SAPSRM/CL_OFFLINEAPP_INBOUND 3

Maintain only the third one But instead of "' , changed to wf-batchAT*fulldomain.com.. and try.. Hope this will fix your issue..

Internet Mail wf-batchATfulldomain.com ICS /SAPSRM/CL_OFFLINEAPP_INBOUND 3

Regards,

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

thanks. Because I'm not an expert for email configuration it would be great if you note the exactly steps to configure /SAPSRM/CL_OFFLINEAPP_INBOUND with transaction: SCOT.

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

You have to confure the class in SCOT-settings-inbound processing..specify communication type as "Internal Mail" "*" EXIT name "/SAPSRM/CL_OFFLINEAPP_INBOUND" .. let me know if this works..

Regrads,

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is no need to schedule inbound program to update the status in SRM 7.0, but you have to configure /SAPSRM/CL_OFFLINEAPP_INBOUND in scot t.code.

Regards,

Saravanan