Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding BPM execution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

iam Ajay kumar.

*Here i did a BPM scenario which gets activated when Http client is activated.Bpm would fetch the company details from R/3System throgh RFC adapter by taking input as company number.Here I activated IR and ID successfully .

But i couldn't trigger Http client for process initiative. Please help me how do i trigger an HTTP client so that it will activate my application in XI.

• If i no longer to use Http client future then is there other procedure to activate the Application. please tell me the way also.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ajay,

In the HTTP client,U need to specify the following details:

1.ServerHost

2.ServerPort - 8000

3.Client

4.SenderService

5.SenderInterface

6.QOS -

7.SenderNamespace

8.Payload - here u need to put the xml which u get from the message mapping

hope this helps you.

Regards,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank u Archna for giving information on using Http client.

It was difficult to place port no,serverHost&setting Http Adapter.so i changed my scenario. That is The File is maintained at application server of have data companyId. so i created additionally one senderCom.channel and SenderAgreement. Activated Appl.

If i saw sxmb_moni it says as 'System error' and gives red circle.

But i observed the communication channel in File Adapter in RWB the sender comm.channel shows red circle and the message it shows is following

-

Sender Adapter v2023 for Party '', Service 'CompanyCode_Bus_Service':

Configured at 15:55:05 2006-07-20

Last message processing started 16:15:05 2006-07-20, Error: Module exception com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapter:SYNCHONOUS_MESSAGE: found

last retry interval started 16:15:06 2006-07-20

length 600,000 secs

-

please observe this and help me in regard to overcome this problem

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ajay,

Can u please explain ur complete scenario?

Is it a file to file with BPM?

Regards,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Actually i have started Bpm concept by inputing Http client trigger.

But i need to configure Http settings so i change my paradigm and converted it as FileBpm--RFC(R/3). Form Rfc the response is coming back to Bpm there it forwarded to File.

This is my total scenario. now i hope iam clear u r doubt to solve the problem.

Thank you

dirk_roeckmann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

the HTTP adapter is on the ABAP stack. Ensure, that it is activated. Got to transaction SICF, and navigate to ../sap/xi/adapter_plain to check.

In the URL for the HTTP request which is to be sent to the adapter there are some configs to make:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/44/79973cc73af456e10000000a114084/content.htm

regards

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

Thank you for giving information.

But i need complete steps to update Http adapter after i go through SICF transaction code.

Means I confused to setting up the configuration part.

Please help me

thank you

dirk_roeckmann
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

after activating the service in SICF call the URL in the following format

http://<host>:<port>/sap/xi/adapter_plain?service=aaa&namespace=bbb&interface=ccc&qos=EO

regards

Dirk