cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error after clicking on Shop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After clicking on Shop in SRM one of my users is getting the SAP Enterprise Buyer screen.

There is an error at the bottom saying " No purchasing groups were found". I have compared this user with another user who has a absolutely similar profile and he is able to access SRM properly. Even the roles look similar.

Any idea why this is happening.

Regards

Khushpreet.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

are you in SP 16 ?

this could be recently yuor SP upgrade. SAP made some extra validations in the sap std code. i dont remeber exactly.

ask your security team total comparision of both USER profiles.

try to debug ... org data might be cleared while some of the user creating sc due to some sap code.

go to quality box and i am sure you can recreate the same issue. but you should clone the same user

you might get both errors

No purchasing groups were found

No purchasing organisations were found

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khuspreet

It seems the default product category which is picked up by the systme when a user opens up SC Application, is not assigned to responsibility of any purchasing group. Make sure the category defaulted for this user has a part of Purchasing group responsibility and the User's org unit should also be a part of Pruchase group Organizational responsibility.

The responsibility of Purhcase group can be set in Responsibiliy tab of PPOMA_BBP

Regards

Virender Singh