cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASAP Implementation Roadmap for SAP XI/PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had checked various posts mentioning the following link for ASAP Implementation Roadmap for SAP PI. But, the said page is not opening. I had searched in marketplace also and all are pointing to this link.

Link: [https://media.sdn.sap.com/html/submitted_docs/Implementation_Roadmap_XI/index.htm]

OR

Link: [http://media.sdn.sap.com/html/submitted_docs/Implementation_Roadmap_XI/index.htm]

Can anyone please let me know if there is any other alternate links for downloading the .zip file for the ASAP Methodology roadmap.

Appreciate your help in this regard.

Thanks in advance.

Souvik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Thanks for your response. But still the data cannot be downloaded/accessed.

The first link provided by you contains few descriptions but eventually has another link which redirects to the url i mentioned, which is not accessible.

The last two links refer to the same URL [https://sapmats-us.sap-ag.de/download/download.cgi?id=8W5VH94WNUP0MIS9JJXJUJ0WBO673ECMOIA3N9OXQ6E6YUY9YK] which on clicking thorws the following error:

*Error - download expired

Sorry, the file you want to download already expired or the id is incorrect. *

P.S. I have access to service marketplace but still not able to open this link.

Thanks,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Souvik,

It seems to be that the download was expired. You can check the PDF formatted link. Check the below link:

https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700001411302005E

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareen,

I had checked that and also downloaded that zip file. This refers to the complete implementation for SAP landscape and is not specific to any particular module. I believe there is an ASAP Implementation Roadmap for SAP XI/PI which is used for only PI implementation (The links which are showing expired).

Can you please let me know if you have that relevant link (alternate possibly).

Thanks,

Souvik

Edited by: Souvik Chatterjee on Nov 8, 2010 2:31 PM

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

The same link has been provided by Srinivas in the above post and I have replied that it has a link named Download ASAP Implementation Roadmap V3.10 for SAP Exchange Infrastructure (Zip) but this points to the link which is not accessible.

Throws the error: Error - download expired

Regards

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you are not able to download, Here I am providing the content:

ASAP Implementation Roadmap for SAP Exchange Infrastructure

Proven Implementation methodology for SAP Exchange Infrastructure

The ASAP Implementation Roadmap for Exchange Infrastructure provides guidance for the implementation teams embarking on implementation project of SAP XI Solution. The roadmap covers methodological process, content and technical aspects of an SAP Exchange Infrastructure implementation project. The deliverable based roadmap makes it easy for the project team to identify key deliverables, related outputs and enables project manager to run projects more efficiently. Note: This roadmap is a subset of the ASAP Implementation Roadmap and covers steps specific for XI implementation. If your project includes other SAP Solutions we recommend to use the full ASAP Implementation Roadmap.

What's new in ASAP Implementation V3.10 June 2009 release of the roadmap:

This release of ASAP Implementation RoadmapV3.10 brings implementation with new content for SAP BusinessObjects BIP, EIM, EPM service lines and content update of the SAP Business Objects GRC accelerators

The Business Intelligence Platform (BIP), Enterprise Information Management (EIM) and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) service lines have now been integrated for the first time into the ASAP methodology framework. The roadmaps follow the ASAP Core roadmap closely, with specific elements around report, universe (semantic layer) and dashboard development, and various SAP BusinessObjects methodology content has been associated with existing ASAP roadmap activities, like infrastructure/architecture, security, etc. which include the most important white papers and best practices documents, as well as templates.The roadmaps are integrated with the Project Management Methodology (PMM) and thus has all project management accelerators available now to SAP BusinessObjects projects.

The ASAP Implementation V3.10 adds further accelerators to the solution flavors that cover the SAP BusinessObjects Solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) (GRC Access Control, GRC Process Control, GRC Risk Management, and GRC Global Trade Services). Accelerators have been added and updated supporting the current GRC releases.

For the latest tips and tricks, please see SDN/BPX site.

Previous content update of the ASAP Implementation roadmap V3.9 released in January 2009 delivers the following updates and improvements:

This release of ASAP Implementation roadmap brings implementation content for SAP BusinessObjects Solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC). In addition the ASAP Implementation roadmap has been streamlined especially in the deliverable group u2018Detailed Business Requirementsu2019 in Business Blueprint phase and in u2018Final Configurationu2019 deliverable group in Realization phase.

The ASAP Implementation V3.9 delivers four new solution flavors that cover the SAP BusinessObjects Solutions for Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC). The new flavors are:

GRC Access Control,

GRC Process Control,

GRC Risk Management, and

GRC Global Trade Services.

For this release the authors focused on providing accelerators which offer checklists, how-to-guides, and preferred practices. The Roadmap contains 95 accelerators for Access Control, 18 for Process Control, 8 for Risk Management, and 2 for GTS.

Download

Download ASAP Implementation Roadmap V3.10 for SAP Exchange Infrastructure (ZIP)

Document: How-to install HTML version of ASAP Roadmap (PDF)

Coverage

The Implementation Roadmap for Enterprise Portal addresses the following aspects of an implementation project:

Business and Strategy

Implementation approach

Systems and solutions to be integrated and how

Blueprint, Design and Development

How to integrate applications logically and technologically

Development and testing process

Technical & Maintenance

What hardware and software platform

Integration technology

Technical configuration and setup

Security and Authentication aspects

Management and Support of the solution

Target Audience

Roadmaps are relevant to the following roles:

Project manager

Project team member

XI Consultants

SAP Partners

Benefits

Transparent, proven approach helping the project team to really work as a team and to reduce implementation time, costs and risks

Achieve better implementation results by leveraging the experiences from other projects. Both hard facts as well as soft skills are addressed

Empowerment - easily find out who needs to do what, when and how

Knowledge management - use the Implementation Roadmap for SAP Enterprise Portal to gather knowledge on how to organize and run your implementation project

Answers (0)