cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transportation lanes automatic creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

In case we have for a product an purchase info record AND a special procurement type in R3 material master,

does it always mean that the product will be created twice in the transportation lane in APO?

or does the system give priority on the info record?

Thanks for your answer,

best regards

Elynn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please find below the respective answers for your questions.

does it always mean that the product will be created twice in the transportation lane in APO?

System will not create 2 transportation lanes in APO.

or does the system give priority on the info record?

So if you both the information available , The system will first create the transportation lane first with special procurement type in R3 , so we always one transportation lane get created.

I hope this will help you.

Thanks

AMOL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I read your answer and I hope you can help me to resolve my problem :

We are in SCM 7.0 and R3 4.7

And our process generate 2 lanes !

- One with the MRP view data : Special procurement

- And then on with the scheduling agreement.

With the 7.0 APO version it generate many problems : we should replace everyday the need in R3 and we have old purchase requirement which are not delete by deployment process.

Have you got some idea about this problem ?

Thank a lot in advance

Mélanie

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tlanes can be created

1. With Reference to R/3 Purchasing Data:

Info Record

Contract

Scheduling agreemnet.

2. With Reference to R/3 Material Master Record:

By storing a special procurement type with procurement type F: External Procurement and special procurement U:

Stock Transfer.

Note:

When the material master record is transferred from the SAP R/3 system to the SAP APO system, if

there is already a manually created transportation lane with exactly the same supplying plant and

receiving plant combination, this is kept and no new transportation lane is created.

Inclusion in Source Determination

If transportation lanes (that were generated or manually created when purchasing data was transferred from the

SAP R/3 system) already exist in the SAP APO system, the SAP APO system takes these transportation lanes

into account when determining sources of supply. In this instance, the transportation lanes that were automatically

generated from the SAP R/3 material master are not taken into account.

Thanks,

nandha