cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No able to record Defects through QF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

An inspection lot is assigned to a maintenance order for Functional Location (Task List assigned in Order through direct entry). While going in QF01 transaction for recording the defects I am receiving the following error -

You cannot record results for insp. lot 140000017053

Message no. QF201

Diagnosis

For inspection lot 140000017053, defects can only be recorded and edited within results recording.

System Response

A piece of equipment, a functional location or a physical sample is assigned to inspection lot 140000017053. The assignment of this object is not supported by the transaction you called.

Procedure

You can record defects in the results recording transaction.

I am able to record the results through results recording transaction but QF01 is producing problem.

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya its true.........its SAP default

for result recording & defect recording....

you have to go through QA32-->usage decision -->then RR or DR

Directly accessing the RR or DR is not allowed.

Also make sure that you have activated relevant inspection point in task list header

&

inspection point valuation is mentioned in the customization of inspection points...........

&

make sure that you have used sampling procedure inline with the Inspection point

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I can successfully enter the defects for a manual inspection lot in QF01. System doesn't give any error message and there is no need to go in the Results Recording screen.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

+a manual inspection lot in QF01. + which inspection type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inspection Type - 89

Former Member
0 Kudos

well I though we were talking about inspection type 14................Which can not be manually created.

89 of course has different behavior than 14( especially for equipments & Func Loc) as origins are different