Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit memo request from Billing Doc.

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am creating Credit memo request from Billing Doc.(both having Same Pricing procedure)

Now i dont want JVAT condiion in Credit emo Request.I have created one user exit.

But now, JVAT is mandatory condition in Pricing Procedure, which is giving error of incompletion.

How to Proceed.

Regards,

Antaa21

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Use the Different Pricing Procedure for Credit Memo. Copy the same Pricing Procedure and create the different name

what you need to do is make JVAT as non mandatory.

Regards

AJIT K SINGH

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

But do you think that data from Invoice will Flow to Credit memo request which is having different Pricing procedure???

Reg,

Antaa21

former_member242511
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajit,

I have assigned new pricing procedure for Credit memo request,which is not getting determined when you create credit memo request with reference to Billing doc.

Reg,

Amol

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amol,

this depends on the copy routine set in transaction VTAF.

The standard routine 052 copies the pricing procedure from the billing document into the credit memo request.

The SAP note 14136 gives a possible solution for a custom routine where pricing procedure is not copied.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot, Mr. IVANO RAIMONDI .

This was of great help. Need to try with the creation of new routine and assign the same in our copy control.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it wont work. You need to have a different pricing procedure for your credit memo request in case you dont want any condition type to flow in line with parent billing document.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi