cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General error during acceptance posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

The status of the confirmation is 'error in process' in EBP. When I checked it in BBP_PD it is showing 'genral error during acceptance posting'and 'Error whilst creating an entry sheet in the backend system:&4'.

I have checked in SAP backend no service entry sheet and good receipt created in the backend.

This is Extended Classic Scenario

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hello,

I am getting the same error and I have just applied the OSS note detailed above.

Thank you.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victoria,

You get this error while posting service confirmations when the G/L account or the cost center in the posting is blocked for the Profit center (PC).

Pls check with the responsible Finance person to see whether the G/L or the cost center is blocked.

You will see the exact error when you try to post the Service entry in R/3 over tcode ML81N. At the time of saving the system will pop a error log message. Click at the log & u will see the exact error message.

Let me know how it goes.

Rgds,

MJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am getting the same error message in SRM but in R/3 i can posted service entry sheet without error message.Please assist if you managed to solve this error.

Regards,

Maggie

0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check your GL assignment for Transaction WRX and VBR in OBYC

2. Check your number ranges for Document type WE in FBN1

Regards

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the OSS note 854284 which talks about this...

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the same, the OSS note is part of SP5, we are in SP8 still the error comes.

Any idea on this error?

thanks, Renga