cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dictionary deploy error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I know, there are many subjects regarding deployment but I have not solved this problem:

When I try to deploy Dictionary developments from SAP Netweaver Developer Studio 2.0.3 to SAP J2EE Server 6.30, I get the following error message:

"Could not deploy archive correctly. Reason: Server ARNESAP did not accept login request as admin on port 50018. Details: ERROR: Could not establish connection to server ARNESAP at port 50018: ARNESAP. Deploy with SDM

==> Host is : ARNESAP

==> Port is : 50018"

Strange thing is that "telnet SERVERNAME 50018" works.

Does anyone have an idea?

Arne Sickmann

P.S.: I have installed SAP Linux Testdrive (NW4) that contains J2EE Server 6.30.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem !

Until now we were working on the preview version and everything worked just fine.

Now, I try to deploy to a WAS which is the GA release and get this error message.

When I try to access via SDM I get the same error which is described in a different posting:

Any ideas ?

Best Regards, Astrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow,

I have also got the similar error:

I have installed SAP WAS 6.40,SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio Version: 2.0.7, When I am trying to test the example of Creating a J2EE-Based Car Rental Application which was in this web-site,When I Deploying an SDA,I got the following error:

could anybody please suggest me.

Oct 24, 2004 9:36:04 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Deploy Thread] WARNING: Wrong password for deployment : Server reena did not accept login request as apiadmin on port 50018 - Wrong password supplied - Request for Logon rejected. The SDM account is locked - SDM server will be shut down

Cheers

Majjigapu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the same problem. I tried passwd = sdm .... and then it worked (sp_9). The other way to doit is to run "RemoteGui.bat" login with sdm

cheers

Mats